Geoid is a modern, stylish take on old-school 3D platformers. Roll and jump your way through unique hazards and mechanics to collect all the golden triangles and silver hexagons! A result of about four years of mostly solo development, Geoid is inspired by games like Marble Blast and Marble Madness.
- A single-player campaign with over 40 levels
- Every level has its own unique art style and color palette
- Slow time and control gravity with unique powerups
- Timed challenge mode with local and global leaderboards
- Punishing nightmare mode if you want a real challenge!
- Take your time and play without timers if you prefer a more laid-back experience
- Play with your friends in 2, 3, or 4 player split-screen competitive coop
- Over 25 unlockable ball styles